Did you know that not only is there a correct way to put on and take of a stretch crystal bracelet, but also many ways to ensure you can enjoy your bracelet for as long as possible.
Watch the video below that shows you the correct way to put on and take off your bracelet.
- Do not over stretch the elastic, tug on the elastic or stretch it onto a holder.
- Always remove your bracelet before swimming as chlorine and salt water can dull your crystal stones and make the bracelet deteriorate and become brittle
- Do not sleep in your bracelet or wear it for vigorous physical activity
- Avoid direct contact with moisturiser, perfume and hairspray
- If your bracelet needs cleaning wipe with a soft, damp cloth and gently dry
- When not being worn, keep your bracelet in its pouch to keep it from other items scratching the stones. Always treat your bracelet gently and with care.
If you want to learn about how to cleanse the stones energy, recharge and set your intentions, click here.
*Our bracelets are not meant for children under 13. If you believe you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org